American Gift Corporation (AGC) is dedicated to serving the gift and souvenir
needs of the world’s leading resort area retailers. Our merchandise is
offered wholesale only to the trade. Minimum opening order is $500.00
with reorder minimums of $300.00.
All Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
All orders are shipped FOB from American Gift’s warehouse, Miami, FL U.S.A.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Payment to be made in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
We gladly accept Credit Card orders with a 50% deposit. Orders paid for by
Credit Card, Money Order or Cashier’s Checks are processed immediately.
Open Account terms may be granted on Net 30 day basis to customers who
furnish our Credit Department with our completed credit application. Please
allow at least two weeks for processing. Credit terms are granted at the
sole discretion of American Gift Corporation.
Sight Draft Shipments are available for rated accounts. Please furnish
us with the name and address of your bank. Non-Rated accounts require
a 50% deposit.
Unless otherwise notified, Back Orders of more than $100.00 will be shipped. Back Orders of less than $100.00 may be canceled.
CLAIMS & RETURNS
- All shipments are insured on your behalf. Our responsibility ends when goods are accepted by the carrier.
- No deductions from payment will be allowed without prior written authorization.
- Packing methods and materials, approved by carriers, are used in every instance. Carriers are liable for breakage in transit - Concealed or Apparent.
- Apparent damages and shortages of cartons must be noted on the Delivery Receipt before acceptance and signature for the shipment.
- Examine shipment at once and report discrepancies to AGC Customer Service Department by fax, email or mail within ten (10) days of receipt and we will assist you by filing a claim on your behalf.
- Retain the damaged merchandise with the shipping container & packaging material for inspection purposes.
- All returns require prior authorization. Returns without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) will be refused at our receiving dock. The RMA# must be clearly shown on your return shipping label. Your RMA# will be valid for ten (10) days from the date of issue.
- Merchandise returned to us because of customer error will be subject to a 30% restocking charge plus freight charges in both directions.
- Return of imprinted merchandise is not permitted.